- Community book exchange boxes. The first book exchange box is across from Dos Lagos on Redmont Street. Two additional boxes are planned for the Red Mountain Elementary School and the Red Rock Park.
- Successful summer donation drive to pay for 10 children from Sunshine Acres and 2 chaperones to attend a performance of A Christmas Carol at Hale Theatre in December 2018.
- Benches on Redmont and Viewmont Streets.
- Trash receptacles at Red Rock Park and other locations.
- The decorative community lights at the Red Mountain Country Club.
- Bottled water drive to benefit the homeless through a $200 donation to St. Vincent de Paul 2017.
- Bottled water drive in conjunction with the Mesa Hydration Campaign. 80 cases of water donated, June 2018.
- Annual Red Mountain Ranch Garage Sale in November 2018.
- Scholarship award to the homeless school (Name of school needed.).
- Bulletin Board at the Country Club.
- The community book exchange box located across from Dos Lagos on Redmont Street. There are plans for two more; one located at Red Mountain Elementary School and the other at Red Rock Park.